Social Change Media offers a web strategy development service to maximise your web presence.
Many organisations will embark on a web development project without having a plan on how they are going to build and grow their overall web presence. Quite often, organisations assume that the questions around establishing digital capability will be answered in their web development project.
The middle of a web development project is the wrong place to develop a web strategy. Your web strategy should be developed before you start building (or rebuilding) your web presence.
What does a web strategy do?
Put simply, developing a web strategy enables you to build, maintain and grow your web presence in a way that gives you the best chance of achieving the business goals of your organisation.
...a web strategy enables you to build, maintain and grow your web presence in a way that gives you the best chance of achieving the business goals of your organisation.
A good web strategy will answer the following questions:
- What goals do we want to achieve with our web presence?
- What websites do we need to achieve these goals?
- What are our organisation's needs?
- What are our target audience needs?
- How do these needs translate into web services?
- What is the best mix of these services?
- Are there any new web services that can be offered?
- What is the best way to deliver these web services?
- What technologies should we use?
- What resources do we need to publish and manage content?
- How best can we promote our web presence (SEO, advertising, content marketing, social media)?
- How will we know if we are successful?
- How should we plan for future development?
- What criteria will we use to inform future development?
Not developing a web strategy causes organisations to either: answer these questions on the run within a project, with little research or analysis to inform their decision-making or; not answer these questions at all.
But if you do develop a web strategy with expert research, analysis and advice, you will have made the best possible decisions on building and growing your web presence.
Social Change Media has the expertise to help you develop a successful web strategy for your organisation.
We can develop a basic web strategy, based on our in-house expertise and industry best-practice, for as little as $1,600.00 ex-GST.
More advanced web strategies using commissioned research and analysis will cost more.
Request a quote
Please request a quote if you are interested in our web strategy development service.