Social Change Media offers a half-day website requirements workshop to help you discover requirements for your web development projects.
Consulting stakeholders and users to develop website requirements is good practice. Having an independent expert to facilitate a website requirements workshop is best-practice because you remove the possibility (or perception) of any bias.
Ideally, you should conduct a website requirements workshop to discover issues and develop solutions, so you can then measure their importance in a website requirements survey.
Having an independent expert to facilitate a website requirements workshop is best-practice because you remove the possibility (or perception) of any bias.
Social Change Media Principal Consultant Mark McGrath is a skilled facilitator who has the expertise to identify issues and develop solutions collaboratively with workshop participants.
In our website requirements workshop we:
- identify issues with your existing website
- explore requirements and expectations for a new website
- develop options for new features & functionality
- author user stories that cover typical scenarios for target audiences.
Our workshop service includes:
- Agenda development and briefing notes for participants
- Findings report that includes recommended solutions to identified issues.
Our standard cost for a half-day website requirements workshop is $2,600.00 ex-GST.
We have recently delivered website requirements workshops for the following clients:
- Queensland Mental Health Commission (internal and external workshops)
- Blue Mountains City Council
Request a quote
Please request a quote if you are interested in our website requirements workshop service.