Mark McGrath is a Principal Consultant and Director of Social Change Media with over 20 years experience in designing, implementing and evaluating web solutions for public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
Mark's areas of expertise includes:
- developing web strategies
- identifying user needs and developing website specifications
- website usability testing
- managing website development projects
- writing for the web
- training staff on website management and content publishing
- search engine optimisation
- content marketing strategies
- evaluating website usability and performance
- online marketing and campaign solutions
- campaign materials production
Mark was one of the early pioneers of online campaigning in Australia, developing many online campaign solutions for unions and other non-profit organisations from 2000 onwards.
As an experienced social marketing consultant, Mark also brings a lot of added value to projects, in the crafting and marketing of content, particularly for websites that have a campaign or behaviour change focus.
Mark has also guest lectured at several universities and presented at national and international conferences on the issues of online campaigning and best-practice web development. He has a degree in Digital Media & Communications from the University of New South Wales.
You can view Mark's detailed work history at: https://au.linkedin.com/in/markamcgrath