Mark McGrath is a Web Consultant and Director of Social Change Media with over 20 years experience in designing, implementing and evaluating web solutions for public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
Mark has managed hundreds of web projects, big and small, simple and complex.
Mark's areas of expertise include:
- Web strategy and policy development
- User needs analysis
- Website specifications authoring
- Website usability testing
- Web project management
- Writing for the web training
- Website management and content publishing training
- Search engine optimisation
- Website evaluation and competitor analysis
- Online campaigns
Some of the organisations Mark has consulted for include:
- Department of Education NSW
- State Emergency Service NSW
- Human Rights & Equal Opportunity Commission
- NSW Mental Health Commission
- National Parks & Wildlife Service NSW
- Queensland Mental Health Commission
- Blue Mountains City Council
- Leichhardt Council
- Australian Council of Trade Unions
- NSW Teachers Federation
- Unions NSW
Mark was one of the early pioneers of online campaigning in Australia, developing many online campaign solutions for unions and other non-profit organisations from 2000 onwards.
As an experienced social marketing consultant, Mark also brings a lot of added value to projects, in the crafting and marketing of content, particularly for websites that have a campaign or behaviour change focus.
Mark has also guest lectured at several universities and presented at national and international conferences on the issues of online campaigning and best-practice web development. He has a degree in Digital Media & Communications from the University of New South Wales.
You can view Mark's detailed work history at: https://au.linkedin.com/in/markamcgrath