Social Change Media specialises in developing attractive and standards compliant websites for government organisations.
Our understanding of the government sector and experience in solving problems commonly faced by organisations in this sector when developing a web presence means that we can deliver quality web solutions at affordable prices.
We are an accredited supplier under the NSW Government ICT Services Scheme in the categories of web design, content management systems, CRM systems and software applications.
Below is some of our recent government website work.
Mental Health Commission of New South Wales
- Built on the aGov Drupal distribution platform
- Design and navigation refined through usability testing
- Customised content types and views
- Vision Australia standard compliant
- Google maps integration
- Event registration forms integrated with Salesforce CRM
- The Grapevine is the Mental Health Commission of NSW's intranet.
- Elegant rebranding of client's public website
- Users able to log on using their Active Directory credentials
- Syndicated content sourced from client's public website
- Ability to optionally publish into syndicated content from intranet CMS
- TRIM records management system integration
What our clients say...
Social Change Media have been very helpful, working with us all the way in redesigning the Commission website and new intranet, from initial planning through to wireframes, design and development.
Their support services are very reliable and they respond quickly, proposing different options to see what suits your needs.
Like to know more?
Please get in touch if you would like to talk to us about web development for your government organisation.